Increasingly more people commute using a range of different bikes from hybrid bikes, e-bikes or pedelecs to get to their destination quickly and conveniently. The special requirements of electric bikes are met by ABUS with the new helmet, Pedelec.
Through the increased speed of e-bikes and pedelecs, head protection becomes increasingly important. ABUS offers, with Pedelec, an adult and youth helmet specifically for commuting for city or daily use.
The in-mold construction, in which the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS) is moulded with the outer shell ensures, along with the deep temples and neck areas a high standard of protection. The big and highly-positioned LED rear light has a 180 degrees field of vision angle and provides visibility in the dark. Additional practical extras increase the usefulness: the integrated rain cap and the in-moulded fly net.
The precisely adjustable ZoomLite system, in which a very resistant but flexible synthetic ring can be tightened with a handy wheel and the easy adjustment of the straps with the help of sliders as well as soft, removable padding provide a high wearing comfort.
* Double shell in-Mold for durable fusion of the outer shell and the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
* ZoomLite - precise adjustment system with handy wheel
* Special lower edge protection aginst wear
* Size adjustment via half ring made of robust and flexible plastic for ideal stability and adaptability
* Very good ventilation with 15 air inlets and 6 outlets
* Large, highly positioned LED rear light with 180° visibility
* Removable and washable padding
* Rain cap integrated in the helmet
* Foamed in fly net
* High passive safety thanks to very intense reflectors
* Soft touch straps easy to adjust by practical slider
* Adult and youth helmet for pedelec, E-bike, city, commuting and everyday us