Ralph Colman Loyalty scheme’s Terms & Conditions are listed below. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please contact us on Loyalty@RalphColman.co.uk
- To join the Ralph Colman Loyalty Points simple provide your name, email address and postal address at the point of payment and tell staff you elect to participate in the Ralph Colman Loyalty Points.
- In order to collect points for a transaction in store, at the point of payment Members must provide their name, email address and postal address to identify their Ralph Colman Loyalty scheme membership. Members who forget to do this cannot subsequently have their points added.
- Points are awarded on each item purchased in the ratio 1 point to £1, typically. For the purpose of this calculation the value of each item will be rounded up to the nearest £1. The amount of points awarded may vary depending on the products bought as promotions may apply from time to time. Transactions involving Cycle to Work schemes or Finance will have the number of points applied as relate to the net transaction value after Cycle to Work and Finance charges borne by Ralph Colman.
- To be awarded points, members must spend above £10 a certain amount in a single transaction
- Ralph Colman may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
- Ralph Colman is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if Ralph Colman determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- Points have no value until redeemed.
- Ralph Colman is under no obligation to award Ralph Colman Loyalty points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
Back to the top
- Points can be redeemed at any time to claim a discount on new purchases of bikes and everything else (being clothing, parts, accessories and labour) as follows. Points can be redeemed on any advertised price in store including sale and promotional prices.
- Points cannot be redeemed on transactions that involve Cycle to Work schemes, Finance, Price Match or certain other discounts offered including prearranged discounts (e.g. NUS, NHS staff, emergency services, 1610 Sports Group etc.)
- Promotions may apply from time to time during which the amount of points required to be redeemed and / or discounts that apply may vary.
Back to the top
- The Ralph Colman Loyalty account remain the property of Ralph Colman which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
- Members are only entitled to one Ralph Colman Loyalty account each. Ralph Colman reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Members must register their email and personal details and keep Ralph Colman informed of any changes. Ralph Colman cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details. Accounts that are not used for two years may be removed and any points forfeited.
- Ralph Colman Loyalty points can only be redeemed by the member who is named on the account. Ralph Colman Loyalty points can be collected into one account by anyone who is resident at the same registered address
- Ralph Colman may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Ralph Colman Loyalty accounts, vouchers and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
- any behaviour relating to Ralph Colman that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Ralph Colman Loyalty points can only be collected from and used for purchases from Ralph Colman.
- The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Ralph Colman Loyalty scheme cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- Ralph Colman Loyalty points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
- Members who do not collect any points for two years may be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to re-join.
Back to the top
- The promoter of Ralph Colman Loyalty is Ralph Colman, 69-71 Station Road, Taunton TA1 1PA.
- These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of March 2015 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Ralph Colman reserves the right to change these, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
- Ralph Colman reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Ralph Colman Loyalty scheme at any time.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act
Back to the top
We may collect information about you when you when you buy products or services or take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
Collecting your personal information helps Ralph Colman to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the scheme
- administer your account and send you your statement and mailings
- understand your shopping behaviour in order to develop and improve our products and services
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the Ralph Colman Group for their marketing purposes.
If you agree, we may contact you:
- with offers and information about Ralph Colman products or services
- with offers and information about partners' products or services
- for customer research e.g. to help improve our services
Of course, the choice is entirely yours, but if you say you do not want to receive marketing information from us this will prevent you from receiving great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside the Ralph Colman Group except where we have your consent; where we are required or permitted to do so by law; to other companies who provide a service to us; or any successors in title to our business.
To obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to: Data Protection Officer, Ralph Colman, 69-71 Station Road, Taunton TA1 1PA enclosing a cheque or postal order for £10 payable to "Ralph Colman". Please confirm your name, email address and postal address the Loyalty membership is registered to and any details to help us identify and locate your information. If any of the details are incorrect, let us know and we will amend them.
Back to the top